Mel B 'humiliated' by Murphy child denial

Mel B has admitted that she felt ashamed when Eddie Murphy denied being the father of their child.

The former Spice Girl has claimed that she endured a difficult time in her life while being pregnant with her 3-year-old daughter Angel, reports Contactmusic.

The 35-year-old said: "Angel is three and I didn't expect her real biological father to pop back into her life. I think, in my mind, I fought so hard for justice at the very beginning of my pregnancy. I was hanging my head in shame because everyone was like, 'Is that really the father?' but I knew what I knew. Do I really want to be back on a red carpet entertaining everyone else's world like, 'Ooh, Eddie's back in our life - we're one big happy family'?"

She added: "I had to keep my head down - I had no choice but to just carry on with everything. It brings up all that again, and all that hurt I went through by myself and pregnant.

"I had to move to the beach, I had paparazzi following me everywhere, I had people calling me a gold digger and saying that I got pregnant on purpose. It was a horrible time, so I had to make sure I wasn't frustrated by what everyone was saying and forget what actually went on."

It was recently reported that Mel B has split from her film producer husband Stephen Belafonte.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.