Carey Mulligan hates revealing clothes

Hollywood actress Carey Mulligan says she is very self-conscious when it comes to her figure and hates wearing revealing clothes.

The actress says she feels "self-conscious" when she wears outfits that are too short or tight and likes to don clothes she feels comfortable in, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"I don't like wearing tight things and I'm self-conscious about clothes that are too short. Doing the red-carpet stuff is intimidating enough, so I'm wearing a lot of Prada, as the clothes are a perfect shape for me, because I'm bottom-heavy," said Mulligan.

"I am not great at having my photo taken, so I often look like I don't want to be there. Staring down the barrel of a camera feels quite unnatural," she added.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.