Courtney Love branded a 'crackhead' for posting nude pics on Twitter


Russell Simmons has called his pal Courtney Love 'a crackhead' for posting nude photos of herself o
n Twitter.

"I think she is a sweet girl . . . It''s probably exciting to be a crackhead, I wouldn''t say I was a crackhead but I did smoke a lot of crack," the New York Post quoted him as saying at the launch party for his new Oxygen series, "Running Russell Simmons."

"I had fun smoking a lot of angel dust . . . Right now I''m a monk. I''m boring, I''m on a green juice fast at this moment so I''m a little high now. I had a double shot of ginger, which makes you a little flighty," he added.
"I''m fairly insulted that he associates me with that drug. What does that mean?" Love said.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.