Jennifer Lopez's cousin enters Bollywood


Caterina Lopez, cousin of actor-singer Jennifer Lopez, has secured a part in a Bollywood film.
According to The Times of India the performer will feature in a song sequence for Bhindi Bazaar Inc..


Caterina revealed: "When they approached me for this sexy item number, I jumped up at it. And this gave me the perfect chance to come and work in Mumbai, which is the New York of India."

"I'd love to do a full-fledged role in a Bollywood film soon," she added.

The debut actress also revealed that Shah Rukh Khan is her favourite figure in the Indian cinema industry, saying: "I think he is very charming and I've had this big crush on him. I hope to meet him soon."



No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.