I never asked Vidya to pose nude

M. F. Husain has reportedly expressed anger at reports that he intended to paint a nude portrait of Vidya Balan.

The artist, currently a citizen of Qatar, famously upset members of India's Hindu community after depicting deities in an allegedly sexual manner.

Husain told The Times of India: "I would never ever even think like that. I have done several paintings of Madhuri Dixit but I have always captured her personality. I respect Vidya as an artiste and would never ask her or any artiste to pose nude for me."

He also revealed that he does not want to paint a life-like portrait of Anushka Sharma.

"Anushka has inspired me to do a painting of the quintessential Punjabi kudi [girl]," the artist said. "She was outstanding in Band Baaja Baaraat. She made the transition from a playful girl to an upright woman brilliantly."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.